Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome to America Swaps Online!

This blog was created in an effort to minimize the clutter in everyone's (including my own) homes. I wanted to invite my family and friends to post what they have and are willing to trade. I am trying to help alleviate the problems we are facing on a continuous basis; ie. financial difficulties, going green to save the environment and clutter. I am speaking of experience, I have a family and I have clothing, toys and misc. household I am willing to trade; not for money, but for equal trade. It will be kind of like going back to the days of bartering. I am hoping we can piggy back this blog to other neighborhoods and cities throughout the U.S.A. by opening followers links on my blog to benefit you in your areas. Ok, everyone let's declutter our homes. I am excited I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment